It’s officially summer and you know what that means… grillin’ and chillin’ time! How about making it a little easier and tastier on yourself with these delicious summer meals?
The best part about kebabs is the ability to mix and match all kinds of flavors and ingredients. Let your creative ideas flow with this flavorful teriyaki kebabs recipe!
Looking for the best summer drinks? Here is a perfect Pomegranate Grapefruit Margarita by our friends at Veev- a refreshing pitcher of this drink will keep you and your guests cool all summer long!
TO MAKE 10 DRINKS:
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Kosher salt
- 2 ½ cups VEEV or vodka
- 2 ½ cups Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 1 ¼ cups tequila
- 1 ¼ cups pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cups fresh lime juice
- Rub the rim of 1 or 10 margarita glasses with lime wedges, then dip in salt. Fill with ice.
- In a large pitcher, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over ice and garnish with lime wedges.
Combine lime juice, agave, fresh cilantro, diced strawberries, and diced avocado to make a kickin’ marinade for this savory and good for you scallopini with fruit salsa recipe.
Summer is all about going outside, cooking great food and enjoying quality time with your friends and loved ones. Why not add a little extra flavor to the memories? 😉