Every year, top health and wellness magazine Prevention hand-picks the ultimate shopping list for clean, healthy eats. And this year, they’ve chosen gardein’s mini crabless cakes!
Prevention’s cleanest eating picks all have to:
- Contain no more than 10 g of added sugars
- Are low in or devoid of artificial ingredients
- Prioritize organic or sustainably sourced ingredients
- Are sustainable per Monterey Bay Aquarium’s criteria (if seafood)
- Are made without excess sodium
- Are new to the market within the past 18 months
- Taste absolutely delicious
Prevention is a print and digital magazine with 6.8 million monthly visitors and 244,184 readers. Find them online or pick up your copy today to read more about the 100 Cleanest Packaged Foods!