- 2 pattiesgardein black bean burger
- 1/4onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cupmushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cupbaby potatoes, diced
- 1egg or tofu
- 1/2 cupcheese (or vegan option)
- 2flour or wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cupsalsa
- 1/2 cupguacamole
Cook gardein black bean burger as per cooking instruction on package.
Break into pieces and set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onions, red peppers, mushrooms, and baby potatoes until browned and hot throughout.
Add scrambled egg or crumbled tofu to pan and stir to cook. Add crumbled black bean burger pieces to skillet and warm.
Lay tortilla flat on plate and add warm scramble. Top with grated cheese (or vegan option), guacamole, and salsa. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce if desired.