buffalo chick’n wrap with ranch dressing
preparing the dish
- 1 pkg gardein chick'n tenders
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter (or vegan option)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce of choice
- 1/2 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- water (to thin)
- 410" or 12" tortillas
- 1/2 cupvegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cupcelery, sliced paper-thin (on a mandolin)
- 1/2 cupcarrots, sliced paper-thin (on a mandolin)
- Handful of butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1/2 tbspagave or other sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cupsoy or almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbspfresh chives, minced
Preheat the oven to 425°F and cook the Chick’n Tenders according to package instructions. Set aside.
To make the sauce: Heat a fry pan over medium heat and then add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the hot sauce, tomato paste, garlic granules and pepper. Whisk to combine the ingredients. If needed, add a bit of water to thin out the sauce. Once done, remove from heat.
Lastly, add the Tenders to the sauce, gently flipping them to completely coat them in sauce.
To assemble the wraps, place some lettuce onto a tortilla and then add a few pieces of the Buffalo Chick’n Strips. Then top with some thinly sliced carrots and celery.
Lastly, top with some ranch dressing and then roll and serve immediately.
This egg-free creamy ranch dressing is a delicious addition to any salad, served as a dip or a cooling dressing with the Buffalo Chick’n Wrap.
In small mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Add additional soy or almond milk as needed for desired consistency.
This is a wonderful creamy dressing to add to salads, serve as a dip for crudités, or to use as a cooling creamy dressing for the Buffalo Chick’n Wrap.