crispy chick’n salad
- 1/2 llb.snow peas, cut in half
- 2carrots, julienned
- 1 headnapa cabbage cut into 1/4" shred
- 2small mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cupchopped scallions
- 2 tblspsesame seeds, toasted
- 1 headromaine, cut into 1/4" shred
- 1/4 cupsoy sauce
- 1/4 cupfresh lemon juice
- 1 tblspagave nectar
- 1 tblsprice vinegar
- 1 tblspsesame oil
- 1/4 cupsafflower oil
- 1 pkgGardein Crispy Tenders (prepared as directed on packaging)
- 2 cupswonton strips
Mix snow peas, carrots, cabbage, mandarin oranges, scallions, sesame seeds and romaine in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, agave, vinegar, then add sesame oil and safflower oil in a slow stream, whisking for a min or two.
Cut Gardein tenders into ½ inch pieces and add to salad with the wontons.
Toss salad with dressing and serve.