- 1 pkg chipotle black bean burgers
- 8 small corn tortillas
- cooking spray
fresh mexican slaw
- 4 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cupcilantro leaves and stems, torn
- 1 1/2limes, juiced
- 1/2 - 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cupparsley leaves and stems, torn
1. Heat oven to 350º F. Coat the inside of an 8″ x 8″ or 10″ x 7″ baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Thaw the burgers in the microwave according to the package.
3. Tear each burger in half and shape into a little sausage.
4. Heat a small skillet on medium heat.
5. Place a tortilla in the skillet for a few seconds until warm, then flip and warm the other side.
6. Loosely wrap the tortilla around a burger-sausage. Secure with a toothpick.
7. Spray generously with cooking spray and set toothpick-side down in the dish. Repeat with the rest of the burgers and tortillas.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Flip them all over.
10. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
11. Remove the toothpicks and serve.
Fresh Mexican Slaw
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
Serve warm taquitos with side of slaw!
***This recipe was created by our friend, Eat Healthy Eat Happy!