greek style marinated beefless bites
- 1 pkggardein beefless tips
- 1/2 cupsoy sauce
- 2 Tbspdark brown sugar
- 2 clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 pinchred pepper flakes
- 1/2 tspfinely grated orange zest
- 2 Tbsporange juice
- 1yellow pepper, cored and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cupfresh chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cupsour cream (or vegan option)
- 2 Tbsplemon juice
- 1/2 tspminced fresh rosemary
- 2 tspdrained capers, chopped
- 1 Tbspolive oil
Soak little appetizer skewers and thaw gardein beefless tips for 15 minutes.
Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, orange zest, and orange juice in a bowl. Add beefless tips and yellow pepper pieces, stirring to coat fully in marinade. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir half the chopped cilantro with sour cream, lemon juice, rosemary, and capers. Transfer to a dipping bowl.
Preheat grill or grill pan over high heat.
Thread 1 beefless tip onto each skewer. Grease grill with oil and grill skewers, turning frequently, until warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Place on a serving platter as they are done. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro and serve hot with dipping sauce on the side.