green chick'n curry
- 1 pkg teriyaki chick'n strips, sauce pack removed
- 2 tbsp rice bran oil
- 3 scallions
- 3 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup veggie broth
- 1 tbspvegan 'fish' sauce
- 1 cupfresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 cupfrozen peas
- 1 cupedamame beans
- 3 tbspfresh cilantro
1. Heat oil in a large wok.
2.Add scallions and cook for a minute or two. Add curry paste.
3. Add the Chick’n strips. Then add the coconut milk, veggie broth and vegan ‘fish’ sauce.
4. Add the edamame beans and peas.Simmer for 10 minutes, then add the green beans and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Serve with on a bed of noodles or rice. Garnish with Cilantro.
***This recipe was created by our friend, Sophie Uliano!