grilled beefless shish kabobs
- 1 pkg gardein beefless tips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1 inch wedges
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1/2 cuptamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbspchili sauce
- 1 tbspfresh lime juice
- 6wooden skewers, pre-soaked
On each skewer, alternate place 1 beefless tip then 2 pieces of vegetables until there are 4 beefless tips per skewer. Heat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush grill with olive oil. Place skewers on the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes, turning every 2 minutes. While skewers are on the grill, whisk together tamari, chili sauce, and lime juice.
Serve skewers on a platter with dipping sauce.
***This recipe was created by our friends at The New Potato!