Mandarin Orange Peanut & Chick'n Noodles
hungry for more?
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Veggie Made™ Spaghetti Style Pasta with Olive Oil, cooked according to package directions
- 1 package Gardein™ Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance® Organic Whipped or Original Buttery Spread
- 1 package (12 oz.) broccoli slaw
- 1red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cupchopped onions
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts, optional
- Cook chick’n according to skillet directions on package using 2 tablespoons melted buttery spread substituted for oil. Remove chick’n and any sauce from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet melt remaining tablespoon of buttery spread over medium high heat and cook broccoli slaw, red bell pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Add prepared pasta and cook 1 to 2 minutes to heat through. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add back prepared chick’n and sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts.