mu shu lettuce wrap
- a pinchsalt
- 2 tblspvegetable oil
- 1 cupbutton mushrooms, sliced 1/4"
- 1 pkgchick'n scallopini, cut into 2" long strips
- 1 tblspgarlic peeled, minced
- 1 tspserrano pepper, deveined and minced
- 2 tblspgreen onion, sliced
- 5 tblspoyster sauce, vegan
- 1 1/2 tspsoy sauce
- 1/2 tsplemon juice
- 1 tspagave
- 1/4 tsptoasted sesame oil
- 4 tblspbasil fresh, chiffonade
- 10 leavesbibb or iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cuppeanuts, dry roasted and crushed
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat with a pinch of salt then add oil.
Add button mushrooms and quickly stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add cut gardein strips and garlic, sauté 2 minutes until golden brown on all sides.
Add the serrano pepper, green onion, oyster sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice and agave, toss all ingredients over heat.
Turn off heat and add sesame oil, basil and toss.
Fill the lettuce leaves with the stir fry. Garnish with crushed peanuts.