seven grain crispy fingers
- 1 pkg seven grain crispy tenders
- whole unsalted almonds for nails
- 5 tbsp beet juice or natural food coloring
- 1 green onion stalk chopped
- 1tsp chopped pickled ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsptamari or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsprice vinegar
Soak almonds in beet juice or natural food coloring for 15 minutes. Set aside while you make the sauce.
Mix all sauce ingredients and set aside.
Fry or bake your tenders, following the instructions on the package.
Remove almonds and let dry on paper towel while tenders bake.
Make small slit and insert almond to create nail-like appearance.