spaghetti & "meat"-ball cupcakes
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Veggie Made™ Spaghetti Marinara
- 1 package Gardein™ Meatless Meatballs
- 1 jar favorite marinara sauce
- 2 eggs or vegan egg substitute
- 1½ cupsshredded mozzarella cheese or vegan mozzarella
- ¼ cup + 2 tbspgrated parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan cheese
- ¼ cupfinely chopped basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. Cook Birds Eye® Veggie Made™ Spaghetti Marinara according to package directions.
3. Prepare Gardein™ Meatless Meatballs, heated according to package directions in marinara sauce
4. In large bowl combine cooked spaghetti, eggs (or vegan egg substitute), 1 cup mozzarella/vegan cheese and ¼ cup parmesan/vegan cheese. Evenly nest spaghetti mixture inside prepared muffin cups. Using the bottom of a small glass, firmly press down to create a well.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until set. (If nests pop up, press down with glass again while still warm)
6. Sprinkle nests with remaining mozzarella/vegan cheese.
7. Arrange hot meatless meatballs in nests. Drizzle with remaining marinara sauce from heating meatballs and sprinkle with remaining parmesan/vegan cheese and basil.