Spaghetti & Meatless Meatballs with Buttery Herb Garlic Toast
hungry for more?
- 2 Bags Birds Eye® Veggie Made™ Spaghetti Style with Olive Oil, cooked according to package directions
- 1 package Gardein™ Meatless Meatballs
- 1 jar your favorite tomato pasta sauce
- 8 slices Italian or Ciabatta Bread
- 4 Tbsp. Earth Balance® Organic Whipped or Original Buttery Spread
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp.assorted chopped herbs (parsley, basil, and/or thyme)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook meatless meatballs in tomato sauce according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, blend buttery spread, garlic and herbs in small bowl. Evenly spread on bread. Arrange on baking sheet and broil until lightly toasted.
- Divide prepared pasta between 4 plates. Evenly top with meatless meatballs and sauce from skillet. Serve with garlic toasts.