sticky sweet meatless meatballs
- 1 pkg gardein meatless meatballs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 1- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tspworcestershire sauce
- 1 tbspfinely grated shallot, from one shallot
- 1small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tspground black pepper
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1 green onion, green parts only, diced
1) Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
2) Set a large skillet over medium heat and add sauce and Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs.
3) Cover and cook till meatballs are heated through center, about 13-15 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, plate and top with remaining sauce from pan and sprinkle green onion.
5) Serve and Enjoy.
***This recipe was created by our friend, A Healthy Life For Me!